Part one: Coconut Macaroons!!!
Grab some friends and try out how easy these fluffy piles of coconut are made. When you put them in the oven, the whole kitchen fills with the irresisteable smell of self-made coconut cookies. We assure you, that is the easiest way to forget about that ice cold weather outside. Enjoy them with tea, coffee or hot chocolate! Have fun!!
What you need:
3 egg white
A pinch of salt
150g powder sugar
200g desiccated coconut
1. Whisk the egg white stiff together with the salt and add the sugar little by little
2. Whisk until the sugar has vanished
3. Strain in the desiccated coconut and fold gently with a spoon until it is absorbed
4. Cover two baking trays with baking paper and set little piles on the baking paper with the help of two teaspoons
5. Put the baking trays in the preheated oven (air circulation 100°C) and let the macaroons dry for 30-40 minutes
6. Allow them to cool down on the baking tray, afterwards take them off the baking paper