We like this snack in its purest form: Olive oil, Tomatoes, Mozzarella and basil.
Enjoy the cooking.
What you need:
Half of a (ciabatta) baguette
1-2 Packs of Mozzarella (depends on the size)
Pepper, Salt, Chili Powder and what else you may like
How to do it:
1. Cut the bread into two halves and heat the olive oil in a pan.
2. Fry the bread from one side (the “inner” side)
3. Cut the mozzarella and the tomatoes into slices
4. Wash the basil and cut into into small pieces
5. Preheat the oven to 200°C
6. Put the baguette in the oven for approximately 4-6 Minutes until the mozzarelly is melted