In ten days is already Christmas! Are you as excited as we are?
- 500 g oatmeal
- 250 g butter
- 160 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of flour
1. Cook the fat until it is very hot, add the oatmeals and mix it well then let it cool down.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until they are fluffy. Add the flour and baking powder. Mix all the ingredients together.
3. With two teaspoons you can now put small flat spot on the greased baking paper. Bake everything in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes at about 180 degrees.
4. Then, let the cookies cool down completely. Store them in a cookie jar