Do not hesitate with the parmesan in the end!
Have fun while cooking
For 2 people
1 garlic clove
350g fresh spinach
8-10 cherry tomatoes
70g of cashew nuts
Parmesan (as much as you like)
Salt, pepper, nutmeg, and chili powder or whatever else you like as a spice
2. Cut the garlic clove into small pieces, wash the spinach and cut the tomatoes in half.
3. Put the spinach with some water in a pot (water should cover the bottom but not more) and cook it until it has 1/3 of its size.
4. Heat olive oil in a pan and add first the garlic and let it fry a bit, then add the cooked spinach and the tomatoes.
5. In the meantime you can roast the nuts in a pan or add them without roasting to the spinach-tomato pan.
6. Now you can season it with salt, pepper, nutmeg, chili or whatever you like.
7. Serve it with pasta and a lot of parmesan!!
Alternative: if you love Feta you can add it already in step 4. Maybe you consider to leave out the Parmesan then. Use your creativity!