We like them with cherries and powder sugar but they are also good with applesauce, Nutella, jam...or whatever you can think of.
So grab some friends and make your own waffle party!! Have Fun :)
What you need:
250g Butter (room temperature and not directly from the fridge)
Ca. 250g Sugar
1 package of vanilla sugar
500g Wheat flour
1 package of baking powder
A sip of rum (if wanted)
1. Oil and heat the waffle iron.
2. Whisk the eggs, the sugar and the butter until it is a dough
3. Add vanilla sugar and rum if you want to
4. Ass the flour and the baking powder and mix it
5. The last thing is adding the milk and stirring until it is soft dough
6. Now put approximately 2 tablespoons of dough in the middle of the waffle iron and bake the waffles approximately 3 minutes ( but that depends on the waffle iron) until they are golden brown.
Enjoy your waffle Party!!