For 3 people:
- 200 g of flour
- 150 ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 and a half zucchinis
- Chicory salad (you can also use carrots or corn, be creative :))
- Ham for the meat lovers
- 250 g quark
- ¼ of a cucumber
- 100 g feta cheese
- Any kind of herbs
How to do it:
1. Mix the flour, milk, and eggs together in a bowl. (I always add a bit olive oil to my pancakes because it makes them super soft. Try it out!) Season it with salt, pepper and nutmeg (not too much because it has a very strong flavour).
2. Wash and grate the zucchinis. Cut the chicory into small pieces. Add the zucchinis and half of the chicory pieces to the dough.
3. For the dip, cut the cucumber and feta cheese into very small cubes. Mix both with the quark and add the other half of the chicory to it.
4. Season it generously with salt, pepper maybe onions and any herbs you like.
5. Heat oil in a pan. Fry the pancakes for 4-6 minutes while turning them one or two times.
6. While you are frying the pancakes, put the already finished ones into the oven at 90° to keep them warm.
7. Meat lovers can eat the pancakes with ham for example.