Have nice christmas holidays and enjoy the time with your friends and family!!
560g wheat flour
4 packs vanilla sugar
200g ground hazelnuts
1. Mix the wheat, sugar, vanilla sugar, butter and the ground hazelnuts with the kneading hook until it is a dough. Then knead it with your hands for two more minutes. Since in the Netherlands you cannot buy ground hazelnuts in the supermarket (at least we didn’t find it anywhere) we chopped the nuts ourselves, what a horrible work ;)
2. The dough should be in the fridge for at least one hour.
3. Then you should form a roll with the dough and cut it into pieces, which you are forming into little half-moons.
4. Preheat the oven to 175° and let the cookies bake for around 15 min.
5. Put them out of the oven and dust them with powdered sugar.
If you followed all our recipes, you are having now a nice box with christmas cookies as we have :)
Merry Christmas to all of you!!