Have yourself a merry little christmas!
What you need:
100g butter (should be cold)
1 pinch of salt
Glaze (we used chocolate and raspberry)
Sprinkles if you like (colored, chocolate)
1. Mix the ingredients with an electric mixer until it is a nice dough. Use the dough hook for the mixer. Then knead the dough for 2 – 3 minutes with your hands on a floured countertop and form a ball.
2. Put the dough at least for 30 minutes in the fridge (you can also do it longer).
3. Afterwards roll the dough until it is a bit thinner than one centimeter.
4. Cut out the cookies with cookies cutters and put it in a preheated oven.
5. Let the cookies bake for ca. 15 minutes with 180° (depends on the oven of course)
6. Put the cookies out and let them cool (we just put them on the balcony, they were cool in ten minutes :D ).
7. Let the glaze melt and decorate your cookies with it and the sprinkles. You can of course also use almonds or brittle or whatever else you like :)